Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kids Positive Behavior Label Printables

I wrote about my kids positive behavior jars over on our family blog.  This has been a great motivator for my kids.  Currently their jars are approaching the "way to go!" line so it looks like a trip to the store to pick out a prize is in their near future!  You are free to download these labels and attach them to jars you have laying around.



HERE is the link to download the boy label printable

HERE is the link to download the girl label printable

These labels are available for followers of Design with Life ONLY.  It only takes a second over on the side...thanks!  These printables represent hours of my time invested in designing them... so please follow along. And while you're at it "like" my Facebook page to stay up to date on all the shop announcements! 


The Girl Creative


1 comment: