Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Getting Organized {FREE} Printable


Wednesday's Words of Wisdom {11.2.11}

Getting organized.  Some of you are already there.  I still need work in that department!  I recently came across this post from the blog In Between Laundry.  I loved her list printable.  After using it for a week I decided I needed to add a few things to my list.  I added a category for supper each night and a "we're all out of" category on the side and a section to record appointments for the week.  I've decided to share it with you this week as a free printable.  I have mine on a clipboard and after the week is done I 3-hole punch it and put it in a binder.  I pick the six most important things I need to accomplish for the day and write them down.  Some days my list goes something like this: 1) Shower, 2) Mia to school, 3) make lunch, 4) clean up, 5) make supper, 6) clean up.  I'm a list person so having this in front of me helps to keep focused.  Hopefully it will help you as well.




The To-Do list will be available for one week for followers of Design with Life ONLY.  It only takes a second over on the side...thanks!  These prints represent hours of my time invested in designing them... so please follow along. And while you're at it "like" my Facebook page to stay up to date on all the shop announcements! 

HERE is the Link to productivity!


What do you think?  
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of our prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment