Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 9th...


Wednesday's Words of Wisdom {11.9.11}
November 9th. This day has so many emotions.  It was on this day 6 years ago I became a mom for the first time. My littlest buddy, Evan, was born at 5:19 p.m. weighing 2 pounds 9 ounces.  He wasn't due for another 3 months so his early arrival was a surprise to us all. He was whisked away in a helicopter to the Children's Hospital, and the next few weeks are a blur. Tests, blood work, but just mostly waiting.... waiting for him to grow.  But God had other plans for him.  After 18 short days with us baby Evan went to live in his eternal home.  I know I will see him again someday and I am thankful for the 3 other children God has blessed us with.  Today's print is inspired by Evan, I pray that the memories will make us stronger.
  


This print is 8x10 and will be available for followers of Design with Life ONLY.  It only takes a second over on the side...thanks!  These prints represent hours of my time invested in designing them... so please follow along. And while you're at it "like" my Facebook page to stay up to date on all the shop announcements! 

HERE is the Link.

NOT for resale.

No comments:

Post a Comment