Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Color Combos! {FREE} Printable!


I've had many comments on the Joshua printable I shared last week! After working all the kinks out I think it was finally up and running. Whew! 

The key graphic came from the Graphics Fairy. I've added a couple more color combos for you to choose from! I would love to see a photo of what you've done with these printables.  Do you have them hanging at work? Home? 





The Joshua 1.9 print is 8x10 and will be available for one week for followers of Design with Life ONLY.  It only takes a second over on the side...thanks!  These prints represent hours of my time invested in designing them... so please follow along. And while you're at it "like" my Facebook page to stay up to date on all the shop announcements!

HERE is the Link for the Purple Joshua print!
HERE is the Link for the Chalkboard Joshua print!
HERE is the Link for the Original Joshua print!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of our prints!

Do you have a favorite saying, verse or colors that you'd to see a print of? Let me know!  Maybe it will show up here on the blog!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Thank you so much for sharing it. It's PERFECT for my son's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I'd love for you to check out my blog, as I'm trying to get more regular at this blogging thing:) My address is http://www.twohuesofblue.com. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete