Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{FREE} Fall Subway Art

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom {10.12.11}
What makes you think of fall? These are some words that speak fall to me... (I left off the words: mice, box elders, and corn dust although they would all be appropriate I just didn't think they quite fit). I am allergic to cats and prefer dogs any day, so I'm not sure how a cat ended up on this print, but I think he's pretty cute!  






The fall subway prints are 8x10 and will be available for one week for followers of Design with Life ONLY.  It only takes a second over on the side...thanks!  These prints represent hours of my time invested in designing them... so please follow along. And while you're at it "like" my Facebook page to stay up to date on all the shop announcements! 

HERE is the Link for the damask cat print!
and
HERE is the Link for the orange cat print!


No comments:

Post a Comment