Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thank You!

Thank you for following along with us...we've gained many new followers this year! Welcome!


Life has been crazy these past few weeks with Christmas parties, events, family and the everyday laundry etc. I haven't had uninterrupted time to sit down at the computer.  Then again, when do I??  This will probably be the last print for 2011... there will be many more to come in the new year.  Today's print is not a Christmas quote or verse, but a fitting verse for us at this time.  There are so many uncertainties in life right now.  If we keep this verse in mind at all times we can know we are trusting in the One who holds our breath in His hands.


While it is not a Christmas quote, it is done in Christmas colors.  If you have a color scheme in mind you'd like to see, feel free to send me an email!


And because I appreciate you following along with me.  I am offering a 25% discount in my ETSY shop until the end of the year.  Use the code THANKYOU25 at checkout!



These prints are 8x10 and will be available for followers of Design with Life ONLY.  It only takes a second over on the side...thanks!  These prints represent hours of my time invested in designing them... so please follow along. And while you're at it "like" my Facebook page to stay up to date on all the shop announcements! 

HERE is the Link for the Black and White version.
HERE is the Link for the Red and Green version.

NOT for resale.


No comments:

Post a Comment