Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Motivational Prints


Wednesday's Words of Wisdom {10.19.11}
It seems as if Wednesday rolls around even faster these days!  Here are 2 motivational prints for you.  My wonderful mother-in-law has been sending me some sayings and we've turned them into prints for you.  I realize by now your walls might be full of words.  Not every print belongs on your wall!  Pick the ones that you love and frame them.  These are 5x7. I've printed them and put then in those cheap clear plastic $1 picture holders you can buy at Dollar Tree.  I have it sitting on my kitchen counter, that way when next week rolls around you can easily replace it with new motivational words to help you through the week :)


My cheap $1 frame


The motivational prints are 5x7 and will be available for one week for followers of Design with Life ONLY.  It only takes a second over on the side...thanks!  These prints represent hours of my time invested in designing them... so please follow along. And while you're at it "like" my Facebook page to stay up to date on all the shop announcements! 

HERE is the Link for the PEAR print!
and
HERE is the Link for the APPLE print!

NOT for resale.  Copyright Design with Life.

1 comment: