Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{FREE} Worry Printable


Wednesday's Words of Wisdom {10.26.11}


A few weeks ago our family went on a walk at Pikes Peak which is practically in our backyard. We happen to live in a very beautiful corner of Iowa! When you picture Iowa I'm sure you don't think of hills, rivers, and trees. Believe it or not we do have more than corn and pigs...  I took a few photos that Sunday afternoon and used one to create this weeks print.  There are 2 versions of the quote by Mary Engelbreit... save it to your desktop or print it out for a good reminder.  




The "worry" prints are 8x10 and will be available for one week for followers of Design with Life ONLY.  It only takes a second over on the side...thanks!  These prints represent hours of my time invested in designing them... so please follow along. And while you're at it "like" my Facebook page to stay up to date on all the shop announcements! 

UPDATE: if you downloaded these prints prior to 1.20.2021 please re-download the updated print. Thank you

HERE is the Link for the Gray "Worry" print!
and
HERE is the Link for the Pikes Peak "Worry" print!

What do you think?  
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of our prints!

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these. I am a follower now. If you're interested, check out my blog at www.mommyhoodbyjess.com :) ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your site when I was looking for things to help me with a dual challenge I have taken on for the month of January. The main challenge is to come up with 2 pieces of content about other content out on the web. They can be blog posts or videos. We of course recognize the parent domain then do our own content about it. This is good for us taking the challenge and great for the parent domains as well because it provides more awareness of those sites to a wider audience :)

    The other challenge I have taken on is to do 1 video per day so my 60 pieces of content will be one blog post and one video a day.

    Great job on the blog and the pictures are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops I realized I forgot to give you my blog lol
    http://rachmarie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gray print - Thanks so much for the printable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete