Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{Wednesday's Words of Wisdom 9.7.11}

How can it be Wednesday again already?  I hope you all got your sister print downloaded!  With Christmas coming these prints would make a great Christmas gift, just print and pop into those frames you have laying around. Give the frames a fresh coat of spray paint if they need a little color update!  

Today's print is one I had made in the past but updated it and gave it a little different feel....{I think I'm stuck on gray and yellow these days}  Hope you like it!


The Home Family Blessing Print can be downloaded HERE

And if you're not into yellow and gray here is a
fall colored print it can be downloaded HERE


The Home Family Blessing print is 8x10 and will be available for followers of Design with Life.  It only takes a second over on the side...thanks!  And while you're at it "like" my Facebook page to stay up to date on all the shop announcements! 


See this week's free print! 

No comments:

Post a Comment