Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{Wednesday's Words of Wisdom 8.31.11}

It's Wednesday again!!  




Today's print is all about sisters.  My sister, my partner in DIY and re-arranging, is moving to go start a new chapter in her life.  I've never lived more than an hour and a half from her and now she will be 20+ hours away!!  I'm excited for the changes, new beginnings & exciting dreams of her's she's following... but sad we won't see each other every week.  Thank goodness for Facebook, and Skype!! I am so happy for all the fun times we've had together!  Love you lots Becka and come back soon! 


A sister is a forever friend one available HERE
{the Design with Life logo will not appear on the file}

A sister is a forever friend two available HERE
{the Design with life Logo will not appear on the file}




The Sister prints have been designed as 5x7 and will be available for one week for followers of Design with Life.  It only takes a second over on the side.  And while you're at it "like" my FB page to stay up to date on all the shop announcements!  

No comments:

Post a Comment