Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Prints

I've decided to use my Design with Life blog to showcase my graphic design part of my life and leave the pigs and diapers to the Brandt Family blog.  I will be starting a Words of Wisdom Wednesday.  Each Wednesday {time permitting} there will be a free printable available to followers of Design with Life.  The printables will be available for one week and then will move into my Etsy shop where they can be purchased either as a pdf file for you to purchase and print or a printed version snail mailed to you.  Lately my "My home is filled" print has been "flying off the shelf"  :)  I hope you can find something lovely to hang on your walls and if you have a special request feel free to email or leave me a comment.  I love comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment